ImpressumNutzungsbedingungen 27.04.2024, 07:05

Autor Thema: Blue&Me Nav  (Gelesen 55696 mal)

Eldritch

• Gast
Re: Blue&Me Nav
« Antwort #120 am: 03.07.2008, 11:39 »
Heißt das,man kann den Dockingport auch nicht ordern?
Wenn über diesen eh nur Strom geliefert wird,kann man den ja
selber einbauen!

Kein Plan - sorry. Ich frage nächste Woche bei meinem Händler nochmal.

Eldritch

• Gast
« Antwort #121 am: 03.07.2008, 11:45 »
Hi Guys,

Sorry for writing in English but unfortunately I don't speak German... It seems you guys have more and more MAP so maybe one of you can answer my questions?!
Unfortunately I still cannot buy the MAP in Hungary, but as soon as I receive it I would like to change the software to iGo (maybe you've already knew about this software), because it covers the middle European area much better than the original software on the MAP, but to do this change I need some technical information about the navigator. I've already got the user manual (thx to Cr4zyk1m), but the documentation does not contain any information about the followings:
- Processor type and frequency
- ROM/RAM size
- Operating system it seems it is using some kind of Microsoft OS, but which one?

Thanks for your answer in advance!

Hi,

Sorry, I read the whole documentary once again and didn't found anything to answer you questions. Maybe you can contact Magneti Marelli in italy and ask them the questions. http://www.magnetimarelli.com/english/electronic_pnd.php

Good Luck!

Yours
Chris

csabaszalma

• Gast
« Antwort #122 am: 03.07.2008, 18:32 »
Hi,

Sorry, I read the whole documentary once again and didn't found anything to answer you questions. Maybe you can contact Magneti Marelli in italy and ask them the questions. http://www.magnetimarelli.com/english/electronic_pnd.php

Good Luck!

Yours
Chris

Hey Chris,

Appreciate your efforts! I have already tried to contact Magneti Marelli, but they haven't replied back yet... I also wrote an e-mail to Fiat, but still no response... unfortunately :(
Regards,

Csaba

Eldritch

• Gast
« Antwort #123 am: 05.07.2008, 09:53 »
Hi,

maybe a .rar of the SD-Card can help you 8)

Yours
Christian